Re: [IP] carb counting-pasta

I always found with the exchange system that the 1 cup of spaghetti equalling
2 starch exchanges was one of the most consistently successful starches I ate
in terms of its effect on blood sugar.  None of the ways of carb counting with
pasta that I have tried  has been successful, always leaving me low, so I have
gone back to volume for pasta measuring and count 1 cup  cooked (of usually a
thin spaghetti) as 30gC, and that seems to work for me.  Is there anyone else
that finds this, or has being married to an Italian for all these years just
effected my relationship to pasta?   I do have gastroparesis, but I have meant
to try to find out why ADA had called one pasta exchange 1/2 cup instead of
1/3, and figured there might be a reason.

Linda Zottoli