Re: [IP] Hello

Two comments.  After riding the bike for 45 minutes my t-shirt and shorts
are soaked due to how much I sweat.  I use the Tender and it sticks and
keeps on sticking.  I've only been pumping for a month but I have had zero
problems with it sticking regardless of how much I sweat.  I also use
Disetronics IV Prep wipes.  One time I didn't use it and the Tender still
stayed attached through my exercise and sweating.  Two, I seem to have the
same problems your husband has in the morning with high blood sugars.  I am
finally getting my morning blood sugars lower than 200, which is great.
Prior to the pump and even the first couple of weeks on the Pump I would
wake up with bs's in the high 200's low 300's or wake up with a bs in the
150-180 range and regardless of what I ate would end up with a high an hour
or two later.  Basically through small basel increments, my morning basel
rates are much higher than during the day.  In addition, I double my insulin
breakfast bolus.  From 08:00 am to Midnight my basel is .7.  From 01:00 to
4:00 my basel is 1.0.  From 4:00 to 6:00 my basel is 1.2.  From 6:00 to 8:00
it's 1.0.  Anyway, I am still adjusting.  I make small changes every three
to four days.  For me this is the safest way.  I hope this helps.