Re: [IP] Glyceamic index

Here ya go Cathy...  http://www.cruzio.com/~mendosa/gi.htm  This is a large
page explaining all about the GI index with a bibliography at the end of
books, links and email addresses of different studies concerning it!  To see
the lists themselves, go to http://www.mendosa.com/gilists.htm  Both these
pages are put out by Rick Mendosa and are the most comprehensive and
complete explanations and listings you'll find online!