Re: [IP] Re: Poor man's pump, reply to Dianne

>What I've seen people do is "relax" their
>control on MDI to a point where it is
>"managable"... and end up with average bg
>values around 200

I didn't relax control most days but it was
really frustrating that I couldn't keep bgs in
my target range no matter how hard I tried.  I
rarely had a day without bgs above 250 and
300-350 was common.  Somedays I just gave up
trying to keep bgs in target since I felt like
it wasn't possible.  I think that eventually
I would have stopped trying.  Like many have
said here, since a pump makes bg control easier,
it motivates me.