Re: [IP] Tenders - loose adhesive anyone???

We haven't had any problems with  the tape on the Tenders.  Marisa is very
active, I'd say, and this summer she was swimming daily, also.  She's using
the shorter Comforts now  and the tape sticks well.  She preps with alcohol
and  a skin prep wipe (Smith and Nephew) before inserting.  Only twice  in the
past 5 months has her set pulled out-- once when it was put right at her waist
so her shorts rubbed the tape loose and once when she caught it on her shirt
while doing a headstand.  Hope you can figure out what's going on as switching
sites more often than every 3rd day is a bummer for  these kids.