[IP] Syracuse, NY area pumpers

I am looking for Syracuse, NY area pumpers that are interested and getting
together as a group (informally) about once every month or two. Things like
hockey games, baseball games, plays, musicals, dancing, museums, or any other
activities. It will be a very informal support group, I think that if you make
it fun, and be in a positive atmosphere you will have more people more often.
Please e-mail me if you have any interest. If this idea gets off of the ground
I will also do a website to show others the fun that can be had by all.