RE: [IP] Tenders - loose adhesive anyone???

Sherri....could you possibly have gotten a bad batch of Tenders?  I use them
and have never experienced a problem.  In fact...I have to yank like the
dickens to get them off....almost removing skin and all <G>.
Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping since 9/22/98