Re: [IP] bike shorts and safety pins

> A few days ago you told us about Lily and her homecoming dance
> dress.  You mentioned that she attached her pump to a pair of
> bicycle shorts with a safety pin.  Could you elaborate, if possible?

Sure the pump was slid up inside the bike pant so the pant held it
against her leg with the clip on the outside of the short. You can
imagine like this that with a few good jiggles it would slide out.

So.... we put in a small diaper size (not the big one, the 1 1/4"
one) horizontally at about the same level as the end of the clip. The
clip has that little hook on the very end and the wire of the safety
pin was slipped under that. Now, the the pump can't get away it is
basically hanging on the safety-pin. However, lifting up an eighth of
an inch slides the clip free of the wire and then the pump can be
slipped down and out of the short-leg.

>  (I imagine you weren't in the room while she was getting dressed --
> you were probably downstairs giving the young man the standard "if
> you touch my daughter" lecture <vbg>.)

He arrived on time and she was only 10 minutes late. Not bad ehh.
The only bashful person in our house hold is my son. He actually
locks the bathroom door. Everyone else strolls around...... I know
he's a "son" because I was there when he was born. Well...., I have
to constantly remind the 'girls' (young and old alike) that it might
be nice if they closed the blinds before strolling au'natural thru
the house.