Re: [IP] insulin pumping web ring

The Insulin Pump webring is owned and run by John Neale, an IP member.  We
have several IP members on board.  I think John has spoken to Michael about
it, when we got started last spring, but I will leave it to John to fill in
any details since I only vaguely remember the conversation.  I know John
has mentioned the webring on IP a couple of times.

It is very useful, since once a person finds one site, s/he can go to
others without long searches.  I have an IP link on my page and I know I
get lots of feedback from people who have found my pages via IP member
links and then gone on through the webring sites and vice versa.  The more
information we have out there about pumps, the better.

Janine

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/diabetes+pump.htm