Re: [IP] Michael's DCCT stats as evidence

Amen!  I love how you put it.  I wish I could have put it so well.  It's so nice
to read someone else's email that feels the same way as I do.  I refuse to work
with physicians we "tell" dictate what to do.  This is my body, the illness is
in this body and I am the one that needs to do the work.  I like working with a
physician.  Growing up I was told I would be dead by the age of 21, I am 38, I
guess I showed them!  :-)  Thanks again for your wonderful words.