Re: [IP] RE: Sports Guard

I have one which has never been out of its case, for a MM507.  You may have it free.  Just let me know your address and I will mail it to you within a week.

>>> Lynette Parker <email @ redacted> 11/17 2:59 PM >>>
Hello everyone

Does anybody, have a 'spare', or unused Sports Guard, that is not being
used and would be happy to sell it.  Would dearly love to buy one for my
husband for Xmas, as we are going away over the Summer ( here in New
Zealand) and he could really do with one, for his water sports.  I am
very happy to purchase one, and pay for all freight costs.
Thankyou Lynette