Re: [IP] Michael's DCCT stats as evidence

Lori, I agree 100%!  I've always made sure Kristina knows that we are shooting
for good numbers so she can be healthy and feel good enough to play soccer or do
her school work or whatever!  We don't talk about complications much in our
house!  I don't want to scare her and I don't want to lie to her that she will
avoid complications by having good blood sugars!  We HAVE discussed it but it's
just not a big issue right now for her and I'm happy to keep it that way!  We
focus more on healthy living and feeling good to do the things we want to do!