Re: [IP] Pumping on empty

When the syringe is empty, the plunger is against the end so it can't push
anything.  If you unscrew the syringe and pull in some air and reattach it,
you can then bolus (3.0 units to get the plunger against the pump arm + your
dose).  You will bolus the units in the tubing by pushing the air behind
them..  I've done this many times over the years.  Yes, you would get as
much insulin as you have in the tubing.