re:[IP] Dots on the map

Here's how I take every opportunity to advertise:

Whenever I come across a computer with web access - in a demo set up
somewhere, for example, I always make sure to "hit" Insulin Pumpers. The
next soul that gets to the machine after me gets my cache. Sometimes they
get lucky and find the site :-)

>That's true. Do your libraries have web access?? Perhaps those
>interested could use that and a hotmail account with browser access
>if they really are interested in finding out more. That's a hard way
>to go, but it would work.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted