Re: [IP] Pumping on empty

                 From my short time pumping (12 wonderful days) I have had 2
"No Delivery"
alarms. That was because my reservoir was empty and there was no more
insulin to be delivered. I tried to see if the pump would give the unused
insulin to me but it just kept giving the no delivery alarm. I guess once
it's empty than that's it. Ofcourse, you could disconnect the site from
yourself and draw the unused insulin out of the tube and reuse it but I am
not sure how wise that would be. Anyway. my .02 worth.