Re: [IP] Dots on the map

Hi Wayne --

> I'm wondering if there is a breakdown of pumpers by sex?  It seems that
> there are a lot more women than men on the pump, and I wonder what the
> statistics are for this list.  My guess is that here it is about 65:35
> women: men.  Maybe we should have a pool, with the winner getting his/her
> picture highlighted on the pumper homepage :-)

Well, it's really a statistic about how many "men" vs "women"
to this "Insulin Pumpers" list, now isn't it?  Presumably, all
to this list are associated with pumping somehow ...either, they pump,
their children, parents, or other relatives pump, but the subscription
list is probably not really "gender sensitive," eh?

But it *would* be a good idea to know, now wouldn't it?

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )
mailto:email @ redacted