[IP] Re: hypo migraines

     There were a couple of us that posted last week that the severe hypos
     brought on migraines, nausea, and sometimes vomiting.  It used to
     happen fairly often to me as a kid, but almost never get them now.  If
     so, I find that 400-600mg of ibuprofen and lying still for about 1
     hour really helps.
     I think everyone has that same reaction from Glucagon.  Luckily, I've
     never had to use it (knock, knock).