Re: [IP] MiM 507 wanted

  >I think you are right.  Just checked on it a couple of weeks ago.  >My
>is under warranty for another year.  They said they won't pay for
>but if anything went wrong to call and tell them I wanted a new >pump.

Tonya, hi Tony here(the one that first sent the pump wanted message), do you
think your insurance company will consider the fact that there is a poor
kiwi guy, struggling away against the ravages of his disease, because the
insurance companies in New Zealand won't buy him a pump. (P.S. I almost
typed that last bit with a straight face - ALMOST)

Thanks to those that replied to my plea for a pump, I have managed to secure
a 506 that fits within the budget (now I just have to figure out how to
afford the supplies - LOL)
I will be looking at buying a 507 eventually, and keep the 506 as a backup.
If anyone does get there 507 upgraded to a 507C and are looking at selling
the old one, let me know.

Tony Milne.