Re: [IP] Removing an old site

At 06:56 AM 11/16/98 -0800, Greg Felton wrote:

But what the heck is that all about? I am messing with my new site and look
back to find blood dripping on the floor from the old one! What gives? Should I
worry about this? Does anyone else get a gusher like this?

Greg, as the bumper sticker says: "Gushers happen" <vbg>

Sometimes this results from a blood vessel getting nicked. Usually nothing to
worry about. It's happened to me maybe three times in close to three years. You
might notice a small bruise afterwards, but should be nothing else.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted