Hi Pete...

I have had diabetes since I was 14. I am now 28 years old and have a 22 month
old daughter. While I was pregnant, I experienced the same insulin reactions
that you're wife had. Some mornings, I wouldn't wake up. If she's not able to
swallow, try glucagon. You'll need a prescription from your doctor. I wish you
and your wife the best luck with her pregnancy...I know I've never been so
scared in all my life as I was for that 9 months. Email me personally if you
would like to talk more.