Re: [IP] Pregnancy BGs

When I was pregnant with my first child the MD wanted me in the 80 to120 range. When I
did this for a very short period of time my bg dropped drastically and I twice had to
be taken to the ER.  The MD and I then decided that that was too low a range for me.
My bg has always tended to drop quickly.  We decided 100 to 150 was OK. I have had to
normal pregnancies with no complications and 2 very healthy babies.  I think you have
to work with your MD on what works for you. As they say ymmv. Good luck.