Re: [IP] one word for Tina

Dear All Women:
       My best friend at the age of 40 had a mammography show a lump. The
surgeon she went to refused to biopsy it stating it was just scar tissue. 6
months later on the repeat mammogram the lump had tripled in size. The
lumpectomy showed cancer that had spread to the lymph system. less than 2
years later after Chemo, radiation and a bone marrow tansfer she was dead.
My advice always do your self exams, get regular mammograms and
always,always, always get a second opinion.