[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #632

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:16:50 -0600
From: Heather & Diane <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #632

I really appreciate the open and honest answers I've recieved and maybe it
will help those of you angry with me to know that I have struggled with
this question for the last several years.

I apologize for responding in a harsh way to your question. It is a sensitive
subject for me. I am VERY happy that I chose to have children in spite of my
health problems. They are my main motivation in maintaining good control. I am
also very lucky that they don't have diabetes or any other serious problems.
In te future, I will try to be a little less defensive when answering people's