Re: [IP] Removing an old site

 But what the heck is that all about? I am messing with my new
>     site and look back to find blood dripping on the floor from the
>     old one! What gives? Should I worry about this? Does anyone else
>     get a gusher like this?

Happens now and then if the set happend to penetrate a small blood
vessel. No big deal, apply a cold compress to aid clotting don't
worry about it.

There are actually some pretty spectacular stories about this in the
archives. There was pretty good thread about 4-5 months ago as I