[IP] No Delivery and where are the blue addresses?

Michael -

Until a few days ago the addresses were blue and a person could click on
them and go straight to that address or email.  The addresses had
disappeared.  I really liked them!  Can they come back, Please?

On NO DELIVERY - we were getting a number of NO DELIVERIES and were
changing out whole sets until we decided that we needed to get serious
about trouble shooting.  We discovered crystals in the line at the end near
the pump.  Interestingly, the disconnect line would prime out insulin but
when the line was placed back into the infusion we would get a NO DELIVERY!
 apparently, it had to push against even greater resistance which the pump
couldn't do.  We did however change the insulin. and that helped.

Also we do get no deliveries during boluses and sometimes we try a second
time and it will go thru.

Diane Massey