Heather, I am glad you replied because I think alot of people over-reacted to
your question.  I thought you asked a good question, one we must all consider,
and I thought you worded the question well.  I was not offended whatsoever.
BTW, I use to go to the pediatric intensive care alot when I worked as a med.
tech. and some of those babies were heartbreaking.  Seeing these babies every
day certainly would add to your apprehension about having a baby, aside from
the diabetes.  You guys in the neonatal intensive care do wonderful work.
Take care and good luck to you.  ellen