Re: [IP] Pregnancy BGs

To Nancy and all the other moms to be.  Just want to say congratulations to
you all.  I have had diabetes for 16 and I have to beautiful, wonderful (hey I
am their mama) boys that are 5 and 3.  I wasn't on the pump with my
pregnancies.  I wish I was but I got it 3 months after my last baby was born.
My blood sugars stayed on the low side in my first weeks of pregnancy with my
first.  I didn't know what was going on.  With my second one they stayed in
the 300s.  Thought all that nausea was from the High bs!  Until after 2 weeks
of it and my husband said he didn't think it was my bs anymore:)  So a quick
trip to the DR told us he was right.  Keep us all informed.

Tonya S