Re: [IP] No Delivery?

>>> <email @ redacted> 11/15 9:42 PM >>>
Recently I have been getting a lot of No Delivery error codes.  I check to
make sure the lead screw is turning, and it is all right, there are no kinks
in my line.  Are there other reasons for this code? <<<<
Lots, as I found out this weekend.  Went through several infusion sites and new silhouettes before I found out it was the tubing, I had used it twice and it just wasn't happy about that, even though  I had turned it around when it was refilled to move the lubricant.  Another time, site clog, another time I had to unscrew the tubing from the syringe to let some air pressure in.   Usually, I have found if I get a no delivery, fix what I think is the problem a couple of times, and still get a no delivery, I change out the whole set.  ALWAYS clears up the problem.   Actually I have never had a problem with the lead screw in over two years of pumping.
Keep trying different things....Good luck!