[IP] Removing an old site

When removing my insertion set (Silhouette) this morning, I made myself bleed. The cannula was not clogged and was delivering normally before I changed sites, and I believe I removed the site fairly quickly and directly. Most importantly, it didn't hurt or anything.
    But what the heck is that all about? I am messing with my new site and look back to find blood dripping on the floor from the old one! What gives? Should I worry about this? Does anyone else get a gusher like this?