RE: [IP] MiM 507 wanted

I would be surprised if anyone has one. My understanding is that insurance
companies will not pay for upgrades, unless the original pump is no longer
under warranty. If I'm not mistaken, the Minimed 507 is less than 4 years
old, which would mean that they are all under warranty.

If any of this is incorrect, please let me know.

> Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:15:44 +1300
> From: "Eddie Hart (and Tony Milne)" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] MiM 507 wanted
> Just in case someone somewhere has a spare 507 lying around gathering dust
> after their nice insurance company upgraded them to a snappy new 507C.  I
> on the look out for a cheap(ish) pump to buy, love and cherish.  I don't
> know if insurance companies in your part of the world(wherever you may be
> reading this) are that nice/good/stupid but just in case, the pumps over
> here (in New Zealand) are prohibitively high (as are the consumables - I
> could probably cope though).
> BTW my private email is email @ redacted (guess it's not private now!) if
> you'd prefer to contact me directly.
> Fingers and toes crossed.
> Tony.

This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that
the  message and  attachments have  been swept  for all known and
recorded computer viruses.