Re: [IP] Approved!

Hi Natalie --

> Got a letter in my mail yesterday from the ins. co. saying they had
> approved me getting a pump!
> Now what????

Give your DM dr a pat on the back!  He gathered all the wild BG
readings, etc., in order for the pump co to "believe" you'ld
benefit from one.  I went to my internist in April 98 and asked
him to get me a pump.  I *finally* "installed" it 9/30/98, after
much miscommunication between me and the pump rep.  Oh well, she
turned out to be alright after I talked to her.  <g>  Only took
about 4 hours one morning to get me "hooked up" and running.  8-)
Hope you'll be able to get on board as quickly.

Have a *wonderful* Monday.

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 moonths, now 61 yo )
mailto:email @ redacted