Re: [IP] Vanity & the dangers of DIABETES

>>> John Neale Said: One of the main motivations for starting pumping is when comps are already present in some form........
It is also an undisputed observation of the real world that frightening people with warnings about complications down the line simply doesn't work.....<<

Just my nickle's worth - the reason I went on the pump was to keep from having any of those complications I heard about - amputations, blindness, kidney failure, etc...scares me to death and I am working every day to keep the high blood sugars at a minimum to avoid any complications...and fortunately, I don't have any after nearly 15 years.