Re: [IP] Re: Scary

  Just gonna let you know that while I was having one of these spells, my bs
got to 19.  You know maybe I should start blaming some of my "bad sides" on
this:)  Any way one other thing.  If this should happen again, don't be
surprised if your wife gets violent.  I have always tended to fight those
trying to give me something.  I can assure you I didn't know what I was doing.
About waking up well this morning I was pretty low, so low that I didn't have
sense enough to check to see how low.  I slept till 11:30.  My husband thought
I was tired and was just going to let me sleep.  My 3yo finally came in and
started jumping on me and I really woke up then.  Then I realized why I had
slept so long.  Then had to deal with high bs all day.  Oh what a great life:)