[IP] Re: starting on the pump

I hear you, Janet! The jury is still out for me, as well. I think this pump versus injections is a series of tradeoffs. I have had HbA1Cs in the 6-range,and I will have to wait to see if it improves or gets worse. I have only been on the pump since October 1, so I am not abandoning hope yet.
    My BG readings have shown modest improvement, but now I have suffered from some drastic hypoglycemia as a result of exercising with Humalog in me. Quite the opposite of your experience! I don't think the pump isn't any more convenient than shots. I will keep this up for at least the 3 months that everyone believes is needed, though. I think my docs are doing a great job, so I am thankful for that.
    Good luck!