Re: [IP] Pregnancy BGs

In a message dated 11/15/98 4:10:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I can't seem to get two people, two books, two articles, two
 anything that have consistent numbers. >>
fasting.....60 to 90
1 hr post meal.........under 140  (some of my newere sources say <130)
2 hr post meal.........under 120
These numbers are fairly standard according to my diabetes management
Also, NO ketones.
If fasting BG is up + ketones = not enough insulin.
FBG  in normal range + ketones= not enough food (indicates starvation ketosis)

I hope this is helpful.

Barbara B.