Re: [IP] Re: Reality of complications

Hi John,

He sounds like a "winner" I wonder if he knows any docs in the Medical Center
in Houston. We are trying really hard to prevent complications in Megan. She's
only 6 but has had diabetes 5 years-dx'd at 20 months. I just took her to an
Opthamologist in the Medical Center to have her retinas checked since she had
D 5 years. Everything looks great so far but the doc said when they hit
puberty thing s really cahnge. Did you get any complications when you hit that
age? How are your eyes? Do you have any other complications?

Thanks for the info.

Judy C.