Re: [IP] Re: Reality of complications

Hi Judy --

> This is just another example of the need for a second opinion before ANY
> surgery. Finding a surgeon who is skilled and conservative is essential. I am
> sorry you lost your toe but very glad you did not lose half your leg!

Me too!  Found Arturo Rolla ( email @ redacted ) on the 'Net a year
and a half ago, and emailed him.  He turned out to be a Boston endo,
and he recommended I go to *his* vascular surgeon in a blizzard of msgs
one day.  He's also the "owner" of the news group misc.health.diabetes .
If you *ever* have any sort of severe DM complication, I'ld suggest you
contact him ASAP ( as soon as possible ). <g>

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )
mailto:email @ redacted