[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #635

>I know I have seen this thread go through the pump list but that was "before"
Laura was pumping.    Laura is having consistent problems with the
adhesive on
her Tenders coming loose.  The sight still seems to be good as she is
having good bs readings but the adhesion is not staying on.

>Is this normal?  She does not sweat and so far this time around I have kept
her from taking a bath just to see if that was the problem.  We put it
Friday morning and by Saturday night it was almost completely loose and
hanging by the cannella and a small portion of the adhesive.  (she is
getting good bs readings from it)   This was not a problem with the
first few
infusion sets but the last 4 have come loose very quickly.<

I use 1/4-inch-wide paper tape to tack down the site.  Use about 2-3
inches' worth, and it should stay in place.  Paper tape comes in
dispenser rolls and is made by Johnson & Johnson, I believe, but you'll
find it in your local pharmacy.