RE: [IP] Dots on the map

HEY...I'm in WV....I guess I need to check the map?????

We don't seem to have any pumpers in
New Mexico
North Dakota
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
West Virginia
Alaska (yep, you register and I'll put the map on-line)
how 'bout Puerto Rico??

Get those INFO records in and fill up the map!

To date, we have a little over 150 registrants and you can see all the
useful thing there are to share on the ABOUT page.

Please send in your INFO sheet and increase the accruracy and quality
of the data we have to offer to all pumpers and prospective pumpers.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef