Re: [IP] Pregnancy BGs

I've recently read and heard about pregnancy "ideal" bg levels that range from the
80-140 range, the 50-75 range, the 60-80 range and so on (many variationg.  I read
that running a little lower is important during pregnancy.  Does anyone know for
certain the ideal range and what is really "best" (not what is feasible -- I got
that part)?   I can't seem to get two people, two books, two articles, two
anything that have consistent numbers.