[IP] Thanks John Neale

John,  I believe you are the right person to thank.  You wrote about the extra
needle in the insulin bottle to avoid excess air bubbles.  Well I tried it a
couple of days ago and it works great.  The only bubbles present were very
small, which doesn't bother me one bit.  Thanks so much for the tip.  It makes
that entire changing of the cartridge so much easier.
BTW, I also agree with you strongly about the pump making life better right
now.  I too hope that complications are far off, but I also try to stay
realistic and enjoy one day at a time.  ellen