Re: [IP] Vanity & the dangers of DIABETES

Thanks, Melissa, for saying what I wanted to say but was hesitating to add!  I
have been diabetic (I know that is not the PC phrase) for 40 years and have no
complications.  My desire to keep it that way is just one of my many reasons
for going through the protocol to begin pump therapy.  I can't wait to receive
approval and my pump and begin this great new journey!  It will give me the
freedom I cannot remember ever having in my life of sleeping late, skipping a
meal if I have to, exercising without constantly feeding my face, etc., etc.,
etc.  I only wish I could get all this done in time for Christmas--what a gift
that would be!