Re: [IP] Hiding your pump

There are several ways that a pump can be hidden on a female.  If I wear
a blazer,
you can still hide it by clipping it to your skirt/slacks.  It won't
show.  If I wear a dress or skirt, I can wear a pair of pantyhose with a
lot of "spandex" or stretch to them, and
I can wear the pump on my thigh.  No one ever knows. You just have to be

I hope this helps!

Diane - if you need more info, you can e-mail me at email @ redacted

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]