Re: [IP] just one question

In a message dated 11/13/98 1:15:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< People don't die from being ugly!
Amy this is a huge generalization but the type 1s that I know and I know about
1,000 are living well.  In fact many will live longer than the average.  We
tend to be more aware of what we eat and our exercise.  The biggest number of
diabetes deaths are poorly controlled type 2s.  Types 1s who are under good
control can live long health attractive lives.
Good Looks, Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs