Re: [IP] Vanity & the dangers of DIABETES

John Neale wrote:

> One of the main motivations for starting pumping is when comps are
> already present in some form. So the members of this list don't
> represent a typical profile of the diabetic population at large.

Just one thing John... my daughter is only 8 and shows no signs of
complications!  But I STILL want a pump for her... NOW!!!!!!!  I'm not
waiting around for all of these statistics to add Kristina to their
numbers!  NO WAY!!    I believe alot of folks feel the same way I do and
start the pump BEFORE the complications start!!