Re: [IP] insertion sites

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, M. Kerfoot/J.Riganti wrote:
> How often do others change the infusion sets?  Have others re-filled
> their pump reserviors?  If so, how do you do it and what has been your
> experience?
Most pumpers (56%) change their infusion sites every three days. Followed
by 21% twice a week, and 10% every 2 days. For more details and other
interesting pumping facts, see the

ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page of the website.

PS  add your data to our growing information base, help spread the word
about pumping INSULIN.