Re: [IP] Hurray, hurray I'm on my way...

In a message dated 11/11/98 1:42:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Congratulations and have fun pumping.  You and I are of the few that started
pumping with the 10 lbs one square foot models <LOL>.

	I never had the 507 so my responses are only based on my knowledge of the
507c.  I went from the 504 to the 507c about two months ago and was excited
about all of the improvements that the 507c has.

<< 1] Are there any warnings I should know about>>
Not sure what you mean by warning signs but there are several error messages
that detail problems that rarely occur - see the book
<<2] Any hidden features I want to make use of>>
Square wave and dual wave bolus- handy for those occasional times you may need
Various types of basal rates.
<<3] Any hidden problems I DON'T want to make use of>>
Not that I have seen yet
Ya still gotta insert the damn needle every 4 to 8 days depending on your
change rate
<<4] Any 'special' functions I should watch out for>>
Once the blood tester comes on line you want to try to keep whole assembly
including your body working in harmonious unison.
Good Luck, Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs