[IP] Exercise

Thanks for the responses regarding managing exercise on the pump.  I'll
have more questions to come.

Illinois to the Rockies represents a very significant change in
altitude.  How high were you when you experienced the need to change
your basal rates? (No puns intended!) I realize Illinois is somewhere
close to sea level.  I live just east of the foothills to the Canadian
Rockies.  The elevation here is about 4800ft.  That mountain hike I took
put me up to 7300-7500 feet.  Does that represent differences in
elevation you experience? I'll have to see if I notice any changes as
I'll be in Portland, Oregon and St. Louis at Christmastime (both nearly
sea level).

Janet Riganti