[IP] Re diabetics having children

I too feel the same as Stacey. I have two children, Jessica who is 6 and
Mikey who is 4. These kids are my life and I would do anything and
everything for them. They are not diabetic as yet and hopefully they
won;t ever be but if they become diabetic I will get them on the pump
straight away, even if it means I have to travel to America to get it.

I had my kids at 27 and 29. Not being able to persuade my slow and
cautious Irish husband to marry me till I was 25. I would have had a
third if I was able but thought the risk to my kidneys was too much.

I have been diabetic for 30 years this March and pumping happily for 3
months. No complications as yet.