Re: [IP] Hiding your pump

At 03:39 PM 11/13/98  Edward wrote:
>Good tips on hiding the bump, but..
>It wasn't necessary to start with the threat of complications. Many people
>are on tight control with shots and a pump doesn't guarentee any better
>control unless the motivation is there.

I think we all need to get back to basics. The pump is just a tool...
nothing more. Any tool only works as well as the person that's using it,
makes it work. With skill, knowledge and motivation this tool (the pump)
can make life much easier. Otherwise it's just a useless thing hanging on
your belt.

In short, the pump by itself is not a magic cure-all. The only brains that
it has, are in the head of it's owner.